Sunday, July 9, 2017

The begining.

      day one.
      July/9/2017

 Today I woke up exciting for the day has begun, although I was sad to leave my sibling when they were still sleeping I could not wait  for the trip to begin. I have been freaking out because I did not think I was packed well enough. Under packed, where you did not pack enough things or was not prepared. whenever I travel I usually triple check everything but for this trip I put everything I thought li needed and what was on the checklist. Two weeks before this trip I came back from a young life camp in Antelope Oregon. So far that has been the highlight of my summer, but summers basically halfway. I am positive this trip will open up my eyes a bit more and provide me much experience of visiting other reservations among my own Yakama reservation. the only other reservation I have went to is Warms springs, Oregon. My friend Jayenell Lee who is also coming on the trip invited to email Ms. Trease and see what the trips about. when I asked what we would be doing I was really open to the new activates and what we would be doing. I really like the idea of new things. I am really adventures when it comes to new things like facing my fears of heights. I used to be terrified of jumping off cliffs, but now I hesitate a little but then I realize I can do anything and I will be most likely safe. most people get sick of traveling to much but it doesn't really affect me unless I am looking at a screen. So far there is a little bit of people and the heritage people are kind of worried and wondering where these people are. they are supposed to be here at 8:00 AM but its 8:49.

2 comments:

  1. we went to the same thing lol. is me bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to Young Life camp, and now this trip. Wow, what a summer for you! It sounds like you are becoming an experienced traveler. :)

    ReplyDelete