Tuesday, July 18, 2017

day 7-day 8

Today is the last day at the Umatilla Indian reservation. I'm sort of sad that we are leaving her house because it reminded me of home. also her little daughter was so adorable. on the last day at her house we packed up, it did not take me that long to get ready but it took some 30 minutes. I got annoyed, well me and all the highschoolers because the other people were just sitting around or still making lunches and we were doing everything. After we got a new bus partners and mine was fun. It was probably the best because we all talker and we had good music. We stopped to get food and my Friend jay said I woke up looking all possessed. We could not stopped laughing about anything. Everything and anything was funny. we all just busted out laughing. I do not really know what to write so I'm combining Day 8. We finally arrived and me and my friend jay decided to not share a tent for this campground. It was fine I shared with Sidonia. It was fun. Then day 8 we relaxed. It was the most relaxing day of the trip so far. Jessica said we did not need to wake up until 10 am. I usually wake up late. But today I woke up at 5 am. Really? So I got up and sat at the table for awhile. Until I went back to bed. Then I woke up at 9am again from the heat. The heat was so hot. Well duh its the heat and the sun. I'm dumb sorry, even though schools far ways I'm still freaking out on next year because I lost some really close friends. That whole day anyway we just relaxed. This whole paragraph does not make sense, sorry. This is me signing off for right now. Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment