Saturday, July 15, 2017

day 4

Today is a travel day. They are somewhat my favorite because I get to talk with the people in My car or van. At first we don't really talk. We mainly just sleep, but sleepiness is okay. Even though it gets kind of boring, but after 2 hours of driving someone finally broke the ice. It happened by asking questions. The questions were at first " what super power would you have". But after the questions started to get gloomy and disturbing such as "how would you die, by falling out of a plane or jumping out of a building". Okay then but it was a fun trip. I noticed that every travel day we draw cards to see what vehicle we will be on. the drive was long it was close to 5-6 hours. I do not know for sure but that's what Jessica said. I'm keeping this short and sweet because nothing really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment