Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DAY 9!

It is day 9. Finally, today we had to wake up at 7 am. we went from waking up at 10 to 7 in a day. In this day we went to the river tchamicoke river. I know definite I spell that wrong. When we went there I had no idea on what we were doing. I did not know hat we were going to walk through the whole thing. After that we got jobs. Mine was to net the fish after someone shocks the fish. I didn't want to hurt the fish so I passed on being the shocker. Netting was fun, even though I got scared when a huge fish jumped up at me. But we had to take turns to be a shocker. It was finally my turn. Luckily I got saved by mike who was the one leading us, I knew we were doing a bad job, good thing he kept his cool and had patience with us. we went to this place where we had lunch and I didn't really eat anything because I was not hungry. I also really needed to go restroom. when we were almost don't with the job, then we found out we had to hike up a steep hill. it wasn't that bad. but most people were afraid of heights. Yikes, some were slow but people work at their own pace. we also went swimming.

2 comments:

  1. Christina, I hope you enjoyed your stay with us here at Wellpinit, you are welcome back anytime. I know many wonderful things are in your future, may god bless the path that your life leads you on. Study hard and let the instructors continue to provide you guidance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warren thank you and when I visited with you and others I loved how you guys wanted to and did protect your land and wanting to get back the salmon, I will come and visit again!

      Delete