Sunday, July 16, 2017

Day 6

Today we did mostly traveling. It was fine though because I got to sleep, but it was hard to sit or sleep because the people sitting next to me took up 1.5 seats. It was a three person seat and it was only three of us there was no reason why I only had half of my body on the chairs and the other falling out. I told them to scoot but they said they could not .Really? Maybe if you would not sit sideways and leaning back while your legs are spread out then maybe you could scoot over. But I lasted. We visited a hackle berry picking place and it was beautiful I did not know there were different species of huckle berry. She said on how the bushes were shorter then mount Adams it was nice. After that we traveled to go swimming but we did not. Because we only had 20 minutes to Swim and trust me it was not worth to swim for 10 minutes get out and dry up. But this heritage student was told to jump in. I didn't think she would take it literal but she actually jumped in. My friend Jay and I was standing in the shallow ends, guess where she jumped in at ? The shallow end she like cannon balled in and she slide. Everyone was laughing. I stopped after a while because it most likely hurt 100000/10. I asked her later on what her thought after she jumped. She stated " ah that was dumb, don't cry or scream because people are here". After that everyone was preparing for a mini feast. It felt good and tasted good to eat traditional food. We prayed and sang a song it ws nice. Some started to wushut. I was in the job with Jay to make frybread and I forgot how to make frybread because I have not done it since everything . I forgot how to do it. But they showed us a different way to make frybread. It was to do it in oil. I was up for it but you have to make sure you don't splatter it when you set down the dough in it. I met a new girl who a age older then me. I forgot her name but I got her snapchat. She really cool and funny. This is it for right now. see you later.

2 comments:

  1. Love your updates! I have to say I am a little jealous of you all. It is shaping up to be a pretty cool time. Post pictures!
    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will be posting a video at the end with all the pictures and videos I took!

      Delete