Saturday, July 22, 2017

day 13

today is my last day sleeping in my tent with jay. my last dinner with them. the last time looking at the stars without worrying about social media, about drama, about anything. Although I miss my siblings I will really miss these new found friends. today we went to kimika butte to go hiking. I really love hiking. hiking I think is the most efficient way to lose weight while having fun for me. It works out the calf's and the abs at the same time. And if youre doing it properly then u have to move your arms. I also love hiking to look out at the view. the views are my favorite parts. I am not afraid of heights as much I used to be. I'm over a lot of my fears for right now. when we were hiking I was with my friend but she slowed down, I remained my pace and was the second one to the top. the first one to the top was Christy. third was Joel, but he has longer legs so. I then waited for jay to get to the top. Want long, we then took pictures and looked at the view. the view was nice but all I seen was fields and a couple houses, it was time to walk back down me and jay decided to run down. we finished 3 and 4 to the bottom. we then went to go shower at the wellness shelter. I really like it, they have everything. everything I like basically. me and jay were finally cleaned and looked nice. jay plucked my eyebrows. I was scared on how they turned out. but they turned out decent, at least its more tamed then last time. we the took an hour drive to watch the powwow. julymash, the biggest outdoor powwow in the north west! they really know white swan and we got mentioned a lot. there were a lot or" cheapose" (white people- Caucasian-). but I like they respected the culture of someone else and their own. we only got to stay for grand entry. which started at 7pm. we were going to leave exactly at seven but Jessica made a exception to wait until grand enter. I really wish we stayed to at least watch some traditional. I really miss dancing. I want to get back into it. we then left and had a 30 minute ride to camp, we ate Indian tacos and breakfast for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment